We often take close relationships for granted, the reason we don’t value is that we start believing that the other person will always care for us, no matter what. But we need to care and understand one another in all aspects of life.
So how to have a better understanding of a relationship
To stay with your partner or with your lifelong soul mate, there should be constant reciprocation of love and appreciation. We often interpret the word ‘Love’ in different ways but it exists and makes life worth living. Let’s discuss a few key elements for building great understanding with our partner;
- Honesty- No healthy relationship can prosper with false hopes and lies
- Communication- Express all feelings and emotions with one another
- Respect and self-worth- Healthy relationship can only flourish when we are respectful and find something to learn from each other
- Too many unnecessary expectations do kill the whole relationship; understanding only improves when we consider each other’s problems and conditions
- Compromise- It’s a mutual affair as such instead of having unnecessary rifts one must compromise to a certain extent
- Safety- for the right relationship, no abuses or disrespect must be there
- ‘Nobody’s perfect and it’s okay’; Embrace it
- Enjoy, have fun and spend more time with each other, Relationship grows better with time. Better bonding takes place when both are psychologically and physically satisfied with each other.
- Level of intimacy should never be forgotten for a healthy and sustained relationship. Marketers and advertisers are promoting many ways to keep your relationship sweeter. Spanish fly is one such example which keeps your physical well being active.
- It’s basically an aphrodisiac or love drug
- It contains cantharidin which is obtained from a group of insects and is found to be effective