Earlier, there was a craze of buying a real estate property and build up the house on bare land. But it is quite difficult as you need more investment to build up the house. In recent times, there is a great trend for buying a condominium than a traditional house. As there are many advantages that you will feel while living in a condo such as high security, greater facilities etc. Some associations are at a great sight, and it feels heartwarming to be a member of them like the riviere at the former zouk site. With the advantages, it has some disadvantages also. Let’s look at some of the pros and cons that members will feel while buying or living in a condo:-
- Security: Condominiums provide you with great safety and security by providing you guards and cameras. You will feel great security while living in a condo.
- Facilities and amenities: There are many different facilities and amenities that condo associations provide you — amenities like parks, playgrounds, swimming pool etc.
- Maintenance and insurance: You just need to pay association fees, and this fee includes all the maintenance and insurance charges. The condo association is responsible for all the repairs of your condo, and you don’t need to stress anything.
- Rules and regulations: To live in a condo you must have to follow the rules and regulations that are set for all the members of the association.
- Difficult to sell: Selling a condo can sometimes be difficult as people prefer single-family houses than a condominium. Before buying a condo, just keep in mind that it has less resale value.
Before buying a condo, check all the pros and cons of buying a condo and also there are many different things that need to be considered before you buy a condo.