Beach volleyball is a popular and exciting game played by two teams of two players on the court of sand, which is divided by a net. Most of the rules and aspects of the game are identical to the traditional indoor volleyball. The player has to send the ball over the net to in the opponent’s are and the opponent has to do the same. A team can touch the ball on thrice before sending it into the opponent’s court. This sport has become a professional sport, and many championships are held all over the world, in which many famous beach volleyball players take part while some sports or games don’t have championships and know them visit Agen Bola.
Some of the best beach volleyball players in Hermosa open
- The Hermosa volleyball tournament has included many top players, some even Olympian gold medallists such as May-Treanor, Kerri Walsh-Jennings and Phil Dalhausser.
- Players are being seeded for Hermosa Beach according to their rankings.
- Hyden and Marciniak are seeded sixth for Hermosa Beach.
- The players who are seeded first are Troy Field and Tim Bomgren.
- Chain Schalk and Jeremy Casebeer follow them, the winner of Seattle open in the last month.
- The number one women’s team is of Betsi Flint and Emily Day, winner of the Hermosa Open in 2017.
Top players of Hermosa Beach open
- In 2018: John Hyden and Theo Brunner and runner up were Billy Allen and Ryan Doherty.
- In 2017: Taylor Crabb and Jake Gibb and runner up were Trevor Crabb and Sean Rosenthal.
- If we talk about the top women players in the Hermosa Beach Open the list is as follows:
- In 2018: Summer Ross and Sara Hughes and runner up were Alix Klineman and April Ross.
- In 2017: Emily Day and Brittany Hochevar and runner up were Angela Bensen and Geena Urango.
So there are few champions in the Hermosa Beach Open, and having a battle with them can be a difficult task for other teams.