The peel and stick wallpaper are absolutely hassle-free and look beautiful after the installation. You can easily install or remove them in a few minutes.
Know the requirements
Well installing wallpaper is not rocket science and you would require some easy-to-get materials to do the job. You can also get some of the best wallpaper in singapore. Make sure you have the below-mentioned things before reaching the wallpaper-
- Scissors or a sharp blade
- Razor knife
- Marker or pencils
- A mild cleaner or sponge
- Gentle Smoother
- Measurement tape
- Straight edge
How to proceed
- First of all, you have to prepare the surface where you are sticking the wallpaper. Remove all the wall hangings, fixtures and make sure that the electrical outlets are safe.
- Remove residues or other coverings completely from the wall with the help of a cleaner or sponge.
- With the Help of measurement tape, mark the areas of your wall lightly with the help of a marker. Draw the vertical lines at a precise level.
- Now you can pre-cut the strips as per the height and count them as per the order. To facilitate a smooth clean you can change your blades.
- Now generally peel around 12″ away from the paper and apply it to the top of your wall so that it has little access to overlap. Simply follow the alignment which you have already marked (you can slightly move to get a perfect appearance).
- Now pressing from top to bottom slowly pulled back away and press the paper against the wall. You do not have to exercise much with paper and for better assistance you can have one person with you.
- With the help of smoother, you can easily trim the extras.